Hands on without getting your hands dirty.
Are you a small to medium business that needs to market itself, but can’t afford a marketing director?
Have you dealt with marketing agencies only to find them too expensive and always selling you on something you don’t need?
The terrible thing about marketing is that online systems like Facebook and Google have made it easy enough that you SHOULD be able to do it yourself, and yet, it’s still so complicated, and there are so many options, that you end up putting it off until later.
What you need is someone who is experienced and capable in marketing to lead the way. But you don’t want to break the bank on a marketing director.
So here I am. I ran a marketing agency for 4 years, and have been marketing Alaskan businesses for nearly two decades. I know the ins and outs and understand the systems. And I’m happy to teach you as we go.
- 1 meeting a month
- Full ownership of all your accounts
- All the training you want
$297 / month
What will we do together?
In our first meeting we’ll address any urgent issues you have, next we’ll build a marketing plan and get to work. Each meeting will be tailored to your needs and could address any of the following:
- Overall Marketing Plan
- Content strategy and posting schedule for social media and blogs
- Employee training for implementation and monitoring
- Social Media account setup
- Google Adwords
- Ads for Facebook, Instagram or Linkedin
- Website content and design edits
- Website hosting and security
- Google My Business setup and management
- Google Places and Google Maps
- Analytics and reporting
- Consultation and strategy for traditional marketing (TV, radio, print)